Friday, November 9, 2012

C4K Summary October

Learning English in Fuenlabrada E1A blog post written by Mauri was a post, which described an actor from Doctor Who. In the post the student gave several brief description of his favorite actor. The student began the post by asking everyone to leave a post if they could guess the actor. He then gave the main feature which would make it easy for someone to guess the actor such as; hair color, age, eye color, where the actor lives, and if he has a girlfriend. The post was written to help students learn the English language.
Mauri post was well written for a student learning the English language, while using technology. I discussed with him how the question was changeling because I never seen Doctor Who. After reading his post, I had to do some research on the show and the actors. Once I found the pictures of the actors I was able to narrow my answer down with the clues, which was given to me by Mauri. From the clues given my answer was Matt Smith.

C4K October 24 Casey’s blog was a post of listing which was complied with her favorite things. She began her post first by speaking to the world. She than listed the nine items and the answers located next them.

Casey’s List
Favorite Thing to do on the Weekend: Hang out with friends
Favorite Movie: The Blind Side
Favorite Book: Percy Jackson Series
Favorite Person: Not sure…
Favorite Subject in School: Math
Favorite Song: Believe Me – Fort Minor
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory
What do you want to be when you “grow up”? Baseball Player

Georgia Responses:
Casesy post was very creative and I truly loved answering the questions.
Favorite Thing to do on the Weekend: Spend time with my boys
Favorite Movie: The Avengers
Favorite Book: The Bible
Favorite People: Husband, David, Jeremiah, and Alan
Favorite Subject in School: Math
Favorite Song: Until I Pass Out-Uncle Reece
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
What do you want to be when you “grow up”? A teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment