Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K November Summary

Vitulli & Santoli: Eyes on Ireland The “Time-Traveling History Detective”
Clouds
Vitulli & Santoli: Eyes on Ireland was about two students’ excitement for visiting Ireland.  They were excited that they were able to go on such a great trip and that they were able to share the trip with one another. I commented on the post giving them my best wishes. I also stated that I hope that they are able to learn all that they intended to learn and then some. I hope in between their learning process they are able to have all little fun!


Ibreesej13
Tennis Court Oath title=
Ibreesej13 blog post was about two students traveling back in time to the French Revolution with a MAC computer. Their MAC computer battery began to die so they walked around to find power. The post went on to discuss all the things that happened to them in French. They had to learn how to adjust to places in which they had never been. They had to deal with many different taxes and a corrupt voting system. I truly loved reading the post! It was a very exciting post to read. I learned so much from reading the post. It was great how Ibreesej13 incorporated the old and new times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment