Saturday, October 6, 2012

C4K#1 Summary

Comments for Kids My first comment 4 kids at Kidblog.org/5thchestnuttree where I made a comment on Tomi and Valen's blogs. Tomi is a fifth grade boy, who is thrilled about his reading project. He was reading a book that other children his age were reading in a different county. It was great to read that Tomi was excited about his reading project. I informed him about my literature class and how everyone read the same thing every week, but we all have different opinions. I also shared with Tomi how books are great to read, but they are even better with a partner.

Valen is a fifth grade boy , who was currently watching the Olympics and was a little upset about his team losing to the United States. Valen's favorite sport is basketball and he loves Manu Ginobili. I stated how I never like sports until my boys began playing, but the sport I really like is baseball. I also stated how I was not able to watch the Olympics this year because I had been so busy. I encourage both Tomi and Valen to keep up the good work.
Children hugging

No comments:

Post a Comment